Try the First Module of Teach The Assholes a Lesson For 5$
Become too charismatic to be bullied and too charismatic to be resisted.
This is a special offer if you are not sure Teach The Assholes a Lesson is worth the investment
Get the first module for only 5$ (the course is worth 59$), give it a try, and if you like the first module, you can now decide that it is worth the investment and get the full course. If you don't like it, you can simply get your 5$ back, no questions asked.
Below is a reminder of what you will get to experience and what you will learn. You can learn more on the original page of the course.
Here is what you should be able to do once you finish this course
- Stop being a target for bullies and jerks: you will get the chance to grow and become a different person: a person who demands respect.
- Stop going through the scenarios in your head of things you could have said or done: and actually say and do the very things that will make bullies stop and think twice before attacking you again.
- Stop being bullied for being too quite/ for being too nice/ for being yourself: you don't have to change who you are and fit a specific social persona to stop being bullied and pissed off by mean people. You can still be who you are and demand respect.
- Understand the types of bullies and why they do it: after we analyze the behaviors of bullies and jerks (toxic people), you will have a deeper understanding of the inner world of those people, which will help you spot them and understand human's interactions better.
- Weed out the bullies and keep only the good people: Aren't you sick of toxic, manipulative people? And wish you would spend your time with sane, emotionally healthy people? Well, this course is not only to weed out the wrong people, but also to find the right ones. It is good to know what to avoid.
- Dominate social interactions: because you are going to have better understanding of what guides those interactions. And I am speaking about the interactions with the toxic people as well as the sane ones.
- Become respected socially: this has a lot of benefits. Not only will it scare away bullies, but also it will make you able to choose who you want to spend time with instead of being forced to be with certain people.
- Defusing bullying techniques: I am not fond of tactics, but we do have some tactics in this course that can immediately make you more assertive. In fact, they are only 2 techniques but, once mastered, they are very effective.
- Get over you guilt when it comes to saying, 'no' and asserting your boundaries: if you are one of the people who cannot say, 'no' then you will suffer a lot because of not being able to reject what you do not like and not being able to assert yourself and needs.
- Project strength without opening your mouth: without saying a word! And no, it is no only about body language.
- Have better emotional connections: Emotional connection is probably one of the best things you can experience as a human being. charisma will get you to the door and help you weed out the wrong people. But to have REAL emotional connections, which is probably the most important part of any human relationship (we are emotional creatures, like it or hate it!), you need more than charisma.
Get started now!
How scientific and/or reliable is this:
Here are some of the concepts and ideas that I used:
- psychological projection;
- the black-triad theory;
- attachment theory and the secure, effective communication methods;
- attachment theory and what marks the insecure behavior;
- some of Jordan Pterson ideas on assertiveness and how it is a part of the psychotherapy training;
- the shadow theory;
- the big 5 theory (mainly: agreeableness vs. disagreeableness);
- sarcasm and humor as defensive and survival mechanisms; and
- social intelligence.
- And more, of course.
My struggles are also included.
I have given all the ideas mentioned above enough time to research and apply. I even put down working on the course one time because I felt the need to actually go and apply what I was about to write and preach. So, nothing mentioned in this course is from my own imagination. Instead, it is from the application of the ideas that smarter people than me have come up with, and then presenting them, the ideas, from my own perspective; the perspective of a person who had been bullied and mugged before.
This course consists of a clear analysis of what makes one an asshole or a charismatic leader. Giving you the insight on why and how assholes get under your skin. Definitely recommend it if you need to take control of your emotional life, instead of being pushed around. Mosab's experience will truly help you grow more charismatic.
- Timon, a social skills coach at Techlecticism.com
WorthyInside is a website about self-esteem related issues. Found in 2017, it has helped hundreds of people deal with the ideas they get about themselves when the shame hits, when the inner critic shouts, and when the shit fills the place. Here is what the readers are saying about WorthyInside. The founder, Mosab Alkhteb, has been writing online about such topics since 2015 and has been featured in many popular self-development sites, let alone that he has suffered all the mentioned above. He is a part-time writer and a part-time teacher.
Assholes, bullies, and narcissists are all diseases and this
is like a surgery to remove them. Well done, Mosab.
This course is one of the best courses I have ever had. It discuses a very sensitive problem that we all face in our daily lives in a direct way or in indirect way cause we deal with people everyday and as this course mentioned not all of those people are good, there are dicks and assholes. So we need to prepare ourselves and learn not to make assholes of ourselves but to defend ourselves. Really, I am surprised by how many assholes in my life after learning how to know them and how to protect myself from them! It was a turning point in my life. And I hope it will become one for you.
- Mohammed Kemya
Frequently Asked Questions
Having more than +150,000 page views with only 44 articles over the past year, and having had happy readers who were really touched by the articles about the messy feelings we have about ourselves, WorthyInside stands proud. Don't take my word and see what other happy (and slightly unhappy) readers are saying right here. Not to mention the testimonial on this page.